- Starting Monday, May 6 I will use the iPad exlusively until Friday, May 10
- One exception to the challenge will be using the school Mac Server for iPad management and tech assistance for our building using traditional desktop Macs
- Should an emergency arise where I need to access a school resource that is only available on a desktop computer I will use a laptop logged in to to a generic student account that is not my personal MacBook (it is our last week of state testing so this could be feasible!)
- I have a keyboard setup that I will use at my desk with the iPad but much of the day I will have my iPad with me away from a keyboard
- At the end of the challenge I want to share my findings, struggles and successes with the iPad - look for something next Monday!
I am excited to see what will come of this challenge and what new ways I will learn to use this device that I already enjoy and respect as a tool for productivity and fun!